No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation




Boots No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation
For an all day shine free look with a soft even finish
Sunscreen Broad Spectrum
SPF 15
Hypo-allergenic
30ml or 1 US fl oz

Hello again
This post is influenced by a fellow blogger Anna From House of Bargain .
She tweeted that she had found a dupe for Nars sheer matte and Estee Lauder Double wear foundation, Now Estee Lauder Double Wear is one of my all time favourite foundations. I love the longevity, the coverage and the finish of the foundation but it does come with a higher price tag.So you can imagine my excitement when i heard this. I immediately tweeted back asking her to link me as soon as her review was up, 
As soon as i read her review i knew i had to have it. I popped into my local boots and told the sales associate what i wanted and if she would recommend me a colour to buy.
Surprise surprise I was the second palest colour they had (Cool Vanilla) , but it is a perfect match for me. Ive never used No7 Foundation before and i don't know why i just wasn't expecting great things from them.She sat me down and used this colour matching tool agaist my face and neck which then took photos telling her my ideal shade.

She then proceeded to place it on my face and then covering up any blemishes with the matching concealer.
I was impressed. I loved the coverage it provided and it didn't look as cakey as Estee Lauder Double wear can look. She also never powdered my skin, and it looked lovely. I always powder my face , the whole of it as well not just my T-Zone as I'm scared my face will just slip off with its super oiliness, but i was surprised even after the consolation it was still on without me having to touch up or put powder on.
it also felt very light on the face which i loved.
So i Snapped it up , it was £13.50 and it was buy one get one half price to i bought the concealer also, although I'm not really that into the concealer, i feel like it sticks to all the dry patches and slides off every ware else even after powder.
The coverage is amazing on this product and is very build able , i just love how matte it stays all day without having to touch up.
it states that it will give unto 14 hours shine free , on my skin i would say about 10 hours then it does start to slide a little but I'm usually back from work and have taken my makeup off by the 10 hours of wear.
The only thing i would mention is that you have to work quick with this product if you want an even finish as it sets quite quickly on the skin.

Over all I'm really enjoying this product, I'm so glad i checked my twitter feed that day, although i wouldn't say it was as good as Double Wear but a very very close second, I'm going to try with another concealer because I think that is what is putting me of.It has a SPF 15 in as well which really impressed me. For the price / coverage/ longevity of the product and the fact that it as SPF in I'm well and truly sold.
So thanks again Anna 

Give it a try especially if your oily I'm going to say this is the best matte drugstore foundation for you, and with No7 usually having vouchers for money off its worth to invest.

You can buy this foundation from your local boots no7 counter or online Here

Have you tried this foundation before?
Whats your thoughts?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow

Alexandra Elizabeth




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I love this foundation, Double Wear is my holy grail but for days just popping out I use this and I think it;s lovely x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete