NARS- Sheer Glow Foundation




Okay okay okay okay... i gave into the hype, and boy am i glad i did.
This has been a cult product for many a beauty blogger, but i have a million and one foundations and didn't think i should buy another one until i got through the vast amount that i already have... That didn't last long.





A short and sweet post today guys, im going to be straight to the point with this one.

First off if you don't already know but my skin type is oily, i wasn't 100% sold on wether i wanted something to give me a glow.. im an Estee Lauder double wear type of gal. Only matte for me please.
Maybe i should have opted for the NARS sheer matte, but my instincts took over and Sheer Glow was the one.
I had been lusting after this foundation for a very long time, id never tried anything from NARS before, so was extremely sceptical about forking out £31 for a foundation that may just slip right off my grease bound skin.

Then i got a really bad urge when i walked past the NARS counter in beauty bazaar Liverpool (that place is deadly) and just had to go and buy it..

Believe the hype people this foundation is amazing, it gives me outstanding coverage,(Medium to full coverage but buildable able, hardly any need to conceal blemish marks) and a little goes a long way. I bought the pump with mine and one and a half pumps does my whole face and neck.

Its a dream to blend and the glow.. OH THE GLOW.. even for my oily complexion it is amazing.As soon as its on the skin you can just feel the quality, it buffs away all the imperfections i have and stays put all day long, even with my t-zone having a field day with excess oil.
I do use this in the day time but its my foundation of choice for a special occasion, a night out or whenever i want my skin to look at its best. When i know my skin is looking Flawless, i feel so much more confident. It completely evens out my skin tone, which believe you me is a task in its self.


Here is what NARS had to say on their website : 

"A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture" 

Amazing Stuff.

Go out and buy it ...RIGHT NOW.

I would go into a counter and get colour matched.. i went in with a little bit of fake tan on but now its a litre too dark for me, but im always wearing fake tan so its fine for me.
My shade is Santa Fe and in MAC im NW15 if you can't make it to a counter.

NARS sheer glow foundation £31


thanks for reading

Alexandra Elizabeth

Don't Forget to follow

Twitter , Facebook , Bloglovin



You may also like

7 comments:

  1. I want this SO bad but I don't know my shade and I don't know where my local counter is as I recently moved to a new town! I've got oily skin too so you've calmed my worries about it turning me into a greasy mess.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's quite hard to pick a shade. I'm sure though there is an online guide to shades that you can compare your shade to your normal foundation and it works out your foundation shade for other brands.

      It is really good im so glad I bought it

      Delete
  2. Most reviews i have read always say the coverage is light which has put me off as i do like full coverage most days. I have oily skin too which can be a nightmare! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite bad hyper pigmentation on my chin and it covers it right up. It has a glow from within but it's not cakey or thick. Really build able

      Delete
  3. i have read so much about this foundation, i'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the best foundation I've used, I don't know if I'll ever look back!!

    STONE FOX INC.

    ReplyDelete